PARENTS' REFERENCE GUIDE
Ages 3 1/2 and up only
- All sessions are 10 days (2 weeks M-F)
- Weekdays only, no weekend lessons
- Classes are 30 min. long
- Small groups of 3 children per class, 4 children per stroke class, no privates
- Chlorinated/heated pool (90 degrees)
- Cost $400/per child for a 10 day session
- Please check the REGISTER tab for current schedule and class times
-There could be two classes in the pool at the same time
(meaning 2 teachers each with a group of 3 kids)
- Maintenance classes are highly recommended once initial course is completed
Expecting your child to be completely water safe and never need another lesson after 10 days is unrealistic. They will learn A LOT in 10 days. However, most children need to continue with swim classes 1-2x a week (maintenance classes).
Please see class description for more information.